Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has officially published the chemistry sample paper for the 12th class board exams 2021 at cbse.nic.in. The students who have Chemistry as a subject, this is the right place to get CBSE Chemistry sample papers for class 12 2021 pdf with solutions to download.
This is the General Instructions for Chemistry Sample paper(Theory):
- There are 33 questions in this question paper. All questions are compulsory.
- Section A: Q. No. 1 to 16 are objective type questions. Q. No. 1 and 2 are passage-based questions carrying 4 marks each while Q. No. 3 to 16 carry 1 mark each.
- Section B: Q. No. 17 to 25 are short answer questions and carry 2 marks each.
- Section C: Q. No. 26 to 30 are short answer questions and carry 3 marks each.
- Section D: Q. No. 31 to 33 are long answer questions carrying 5 marks each.
- There is no overall choice. However, internal choices have been provided.
- Use of calculators and log tables is not permitted.