In this post, you will get the LNMU BSc Part 2 Physics Question Paper (Subsidiary) & Answers of the 2020 Examination, which was conducted from 25 November to 17 December 2020.
The Lalit Narayan Mithila University asked only objective (MCQs) type questions in all the subsidiary paper exams. And I will provide your the LNMU part 2 Physics Subsidiary Question paper with answers so it would be beneficial for you to prepare for your upcoming examinations.
You also can download the question paper in pdf format, so you can review it anytime anywhere.
LNMU Part 2 Physics Subsidiary Question paper Instructions
- Total Questions: 90
- Maximum Marks: 75
- Time: 1.5 Hours
- Objective/MCQs type questions
- You have to answer any 75 Questions out of 90 questions.
- All the questions carry equal marks
- Which of the following belongs to Physical Optics?
- Can interference occur in longitudinal waves?
(C) Not certain
(D) None of the above
- On reflection from denser to a rarer medium, the path difference introduced is: