BHU Entrance Exam Application form 2021 Apply Now
The Banaras Hindu University will release the Application form and the Date and Schedule of the BHU Entrance Exam 2021 for both UET (Under Graduate) and PET (Post Graduate) Courses. The university will release the BHU Entrance Exam 2021 Application form on the official website i.e., http://bhuonline.in
Last Year BHU Entrance Exam Details
Extended Date for BHU 2020 Entrance Test Application from –
On 29 February 2020, The BHU announced for the Extended Date to Apply for Entrance Test 2020 on its official Twitter handle. The last date to apply for Entrance Test has been extended from 29 February 2020 To 12 March 2020.
बीएचयू प्रवेश प्रक्रिया: आवेदन पत्र जमा करने की अंतिम तिथिBHU (@VCofficeBHU) February 29, 2020
12.03.2020 तक बढ़ाई गई। शैक्षणिक सत्र 2020-21 हेतु अब तक विभिन्न स्नातक और स्नातकोत्तर पाठ्यक्रमों में प्रवेश केलिए चार लाख से अधिक आवेदन प्राप्त हुए हैं।https://t.co/DyWq4xbWps
So, now the candidates can apply for BHU 2020 Entrance Test till 12 March 2020. for Different UET and PET Courses.
Also Read: BHU B.Sc Nursing Application Form Date 2021
The Candidates can check and download BHU UET, PET Exam Date, Schedule, Application form Date, and Information Bulletins from the official of BHU.
Mode of BHU Entrance Exam 2021 – Entrance Exam 2021 for UET and PET Courses will be conducted in online mode through Computer Based Test (CBT) only. This year the candidates can’t choose for the Pen and Paper/OMR based entrance test because BHU has removed the offline entrance test system. So all the candidates will have to appear in the online Computer Based Test for the BHU UET and PET Entrance Exam 2021.
BHU Entrance Exam 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check below the various important and Dates of BHU 2021 Entrance Exam:
|Online Application Form Release Date||Yet to be announced|
|End of Online application||After 30 days of release|
|Release of Admit Card||Before one week of the entrance exam|
|BHU Entrance Exam Date||Yet to be announced|
|Release of Result||After 30 days of the entrance exam|
|Starting of the counselling process||After 1 – 2 week of the entrance test|
Documents Required for BHU UET Entrance Exam 2021 Online Application Form
- Your Active Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
- A scanned passport size photograph below 100 KB.
- Your scanned signature below 100 KB
- To fill up the identification details you will need any one of the following documents
(i) Aadhaar Card (ii) Passport (iii) Voter ID issued by the Election Commission of India (iv) Bank Passbook affixed with the photograph (v) Driving License (vi) Pan Card (vii) any other valid Government ID Number (viii) Admit Card issued by the concerned Boards (students appearing in Class 12).
How to Apply Online for the BHU Entrance Exam 2021 UET Courses
- Go to the BHU official website bhuonline.in
- Scroll down, you will see the UNDERGRADUATE area.
- Now Click on Apply for Admission
- A new page will be open
- Here you will have to Register yourself
- In the Applicant Login area, click on Register Yourself
- A new page will open
- Here you have to Enter your Email ID, Password, Your Name, DOB, Gender, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Address, active Mobile Number, then click on Sign Up
- Now a new page will be open for the confirmation of your Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Mobile Number and Email ID are very important, so you should use your personal and active mobile number and Email ID for Registration in the BHU UET or PET Online application form 2021.
- Now an Activation code & Activation link will be sent to your Email ID, Open your Email ID and click on the Activation Link.
- After clicking on the Activation link a new page will be open, here you have to enter the activation code and click on submit.
- Your registration has been completed.
- Now you have to click on Sign In
- Enter your Email ID and Password, click on Sign In
- A new page will be open, here you have to enter your Identification Details such as your Nationality, State, Identification type and Number, enter the Security PIN and click on Submit.
- Now your application Dashboard will open.
- Click on Application Form (s), then select the Course Type (UET or PET), select Course Name, then click on Check Eligibility and Fee Structure here you can see Eligibility criteria, Age Limit, Exam Date, University fee and Course fee for this course.
- Then check on I confirmed my eligibility for the above course and click on Add Course.
- Now a new page will open, click on Application Details and fill in all the remaining details and Click on Save and Continue.
- The next page will open, hare you have to upload your passport size Photo and Signature and click on Save and continue.
- The next page will open, hare you have to select the Mode of Test (OMR or Computer Based Test), click on Save and Continue.
- The next page will open, here you have to select the Test centre preferences. You have to select 5 test centre preferences. Click on save and continue.
- On the next page, you can see your application preview, here you should check all your details carefully and make sure that all the details are correct. Check on I Confirm the Above then click on Confirm and Submit.
- Again your application preview will open, Click on Back to My Application.
- A new page will open, here you can see the status of your Application, Here you will get the option to add another course.
If you want to apply for two or more than two courses of the BHU UET 2021 Entrance test then select another course, click on Check Eligibility and Fee Structure, if you are eligible then check on I confirm my eligibility for the above course and click on Add Course.
- Now click on Make Payment, Select your courses if you have applied for more than one course.
- Here you will get two options for Application fees payment of the BHU UET 2021 Entrance test. (i) Online: Through Debit card, Credit card, Net banking (ii) Offline: Through challan in any HDFC bank.
- After completing the application fees payment take a printout of the application slip for future reference.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements for BHU UET Entrance Exam 2021 Application form
Eligibility for BHU UET Entrance Exam 2021 – A candidate shall be eligible for admission to BHU UET 2021 Courses if he/she has passed 10+2 or equivalent course or any other equivalent examination recognized by the University securing at least 50% marks in aggregate.
The subject’s requirements in 10+2 or equivalent courses for admission in different BHU UET courses will be different. You can check the requirement of the subjects for admission in a particular course of BHU at the time of filling the BHU UET Entrance Exam Application form 2021.
BHU UET Entrance Exam Application fees 2021
BHU UET Entrance Exam Fees 2021 – The Candidate shall pay the following Application Processing Fee/Entrance Test fee: All courses mentioned in the above-given list [Except Shastri (Hons.)], The SC/ST/PWD category candidates will have to pay Rs.300 /- (Rs.150 /- Shastri Hons.) and the General and OBC category candidates will have to pay Rs.600 /- (Rs.300 /- Shastri Hons.).
In case the candidate fills up the application form for more than one course under BHU UET 2021, the Application Processing Fee/Entrance Test Fee payable by him/her for each subsequent application* (after first application) shall be charged as per reduced rates, All courses mentioned in the above-given list, the SC/ST/PWD category candidates will have to pay Rs.150 /- and the General and OBC category candidates will have to pay Rs.300 /-
BHU UET Courses 2021 Entrance Exam
BHU has released the application form 2021 for various courses such as B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Voc, B.Ed, and many more. The BHU has released the list of UET Courses for the BHU 2021 Entrance exam. Candidates can check the list of BHU UET courses 2021 on the official website.
The course name and the course code of the BHU UET course 2021 Entrance Test are given in the list below.
B. A. (Hons.) Arts
B. A. (Hons.) Social Sciences
B.Com. (Hons.)/B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Market Management
Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
B.A. LL.B. (Hons)
LL.B. (Bachelor of Law)
B.P.Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education)
B.P.A. : Instrumental Sitar
B.P.A. : Instrumental Flute
B.P.A. : Instrumental Violin
B.P.A. : Instrumental Tabla
B.P.A. : Dance – Kathak
B.P.A. : Dance – Bharat Natyam
B.P.A. : Vocal
B.F.A. (Bachelor of Fine Arts)
B. Sc. (Hons.) Maths Group
B. Sc. (Hons.) Bio. Group
B.Ed./B.Ed.(Special Education) – Languages: Hindi / English / Sanskrit
B.Ed./B.Ed.(Special Education) – Sciences: Botany / Zoology / Chemistry / Physics / Home Science / Computer Science
B.Ed./B.Ed.(Special Education) – Mathematics : Maths / Statistics / Computer Science
B.Ed./B.Ed.(Special Education) – History (or AIHC and Arch.) /Geography/ Economics/Political Science (or Civics)/ Commerce/ Home Science /Education
The Course codes are given in the above list are very important because you will be asked for the course code while you will fill the BHU Online application form 2020.
BHU Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card
BHU Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card – BHU will release the Admit Card for the UET entrance exam 2021 online mode on its official website. The university will release the BHU Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card before one or two weeks of the entrance exam. To check and download the Admit Card, go to the BHU official website and click on BHU Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card.