BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam
The Banaras Hindu University releases the Application form, the Date and Schedule for the BHU BSc Nursing Entrance Exam on the IMS BHU (Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University) official website www.bhu.ac.in/ims. Online application for B.Sc Nursing entrance test generally releases in the month of April every year.
The Candidates, who have completed higher secondary education from a recognized college or university, can apply for the entrance examination of BHU B.Sc Nursing and take admission for the course. BHU B.Sc Nursing is a 4 year’s bachelor degree course including an internship.
BHU BSc Nursing Entrance Test 2021 Important Dates
Here you can check the various important dates of BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Entrance Exam:
|S. No.||Entrance Test Event||Date|
|1.||Online Application Form Release Date||April 2021|
|2.||Last date for the Online Application Form||3 – 4 Week after release|
|3.||Release of Admit Card||1 week before the exam|
|4.||Entrance Exam Date||June – July 2021|
|5.||Release of Result||One month after the exam|
|6.||Starting of the counselling process||10 days after the result|
Documents Required for BHU BSc Nursing Application Form
- Your Active Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
- A scanned passport size photograph below 100 KB. (Photograph must be taken on or after 1st January 2021)
- Your scanned signature below 100 KB
- To fill up the identification details you will need any one of the following documents.
(i) Aadhaar Card (ii) Passport (iii) Voter ID issued by the Election Commission of India (iv) Bank Passbook affixed with the photograph (v) Driving License (vi) Pan Card (vii) any other valid Government ID Number (viii) Admit Card issued by the concerned Boards (students appearing in Class 12).
Eligibility Criteria for BHU BSc Nursing Admission Online Form
Age Limit: The minimum age of candidates should be 17 years to 25-year maximum as of 31 December 2020.
Candidates must have passed the intermediate/ 12th class or equivalent exam from a recognized college or university. You must secure 50% marks for the General category & 40% marks for OBC/ ST/ SC category with science subject (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) and English.
Appearing candidates in Intermediate/Class 12 or equivalent exam can also apply. Such candidates will be required to submit the original mark sheet intermediate or equivalent exam at the time of the counselling.
Application Fees for BHU BSc Nursing Entrance Test
The application fee is different for the different categories of candidates.
|General & OBC||Rs. 1000|
|SC & ST||Rs. 750|
How to Apply Online for the BHU BSc Nursing Entrance Exam
The candidates can fill the Application form on the official website of IMS BHU (Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University) that is www.bhu.ac.in/ims
- First of all, go to the official website of IMS BHU www.bhu.ac.in/ims In the left menu bar click on Entrance, A new page will open, now scroll down and you will see the Applications section, Here click on B.Sc. Nursing / B.Pharm (Ay.) / BPT / BOT.
- BHU Takes a combined entrance test for admission in all these four curses (i) B.Sc. Nursing (ii) B.Pharm (Ay.) (iii) BPT (iv) BOT. You will get admission according to your score and cut off of the entrance test 2020.
- Or Click here on Apply for Admission
- Here you will have to Register yourself
- Now enter all the necessary details and then click the “Save & Continue” button.
- After entering all the details, you have to upload the required documents (scanned photograph and signature).
- After that, you need to pay the Application Form fee online through a Debit card, Credit card, or Net Banking.
- Before the final submission of the application form, you should check that all the details are correct.
- After final submission take a printout of the application slip for future reference and you should also save a pdf of your application slip.
Download Official Notification for B.Sc. Nursing / B. Pharma (Ayurveda)/ Bachelor of Occupational Therapy(BOT)/ Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) EntranceTest
INFORMATION BROCHURE (2020)
Number of Seats for BHU B.Sc Nursing Course
Number of Seats for B. Pharma Ayurveda Course
Number of Seats for BHU Bachelors of Occupational Therapy Course (self-financing)
Number of Seats for BHU Bachelor of Physiotherapy Course (self-financing)
Physically challenged candidates are not eligible for B.Sc. Nursing Course.
Entrance Test Syllabus for BHU B.Sc Nursing Course
- 100 MCQs will be asked in the entrance test
- Duration of Entrance Test: 2 Hours
- The question paper will be both Hindi and English language
- Each question contains 4 marks so the total marks will be 400
- Mode of exam: Offline (OMR Based Test)
- Negative marking: Not applicable
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
Result Declaration of BHU B.Sc Nursing
BHU B.Sc Nursing result generally declares after one month of the entrance exam. All the candidates can check their results from the official website of IMS, BHU www.bhu.ac.in/ims.
A merit list of the candidates on the basis of their marks in the entrance exam will be prepared by the Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University. IMS BHU will take admission according to the merit list.
Counselling of BHU BSc Nursing
The counselling of the BSc nursing and other courses starts after 10 – 15 days of result declaration. The university will prepare the merit list accordingly based on the result. The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit in the Entrance Test 2020. All the candidates are strongly advised that after the release of the Result, regularly visit the IMS BHU official website to get information about counselling.
Candidates are advised to arrange the following documents to attend the counselling process.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Admit card, Class 10th Mark sheet & certificate, Class 12th Mark sheet & certificate, Income certificate, Cast certificate for SC, ST and OBC Candidates, Photographs.
If you have any questions about this course feel free to ask in the comment section below.