SBI Jobs 2020 – 8000 vacancies for SBI Junior associate –
On 02 January 2020, SBI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Junior Associate. The official notification for the job opening is also provided below. To Apply for the job posting from SBI, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Company Name: SBI (State Bank of India)
Post Name: Junior Associate
Number of Posts: 8000 Posts
Salary: Rs. 26,000/-Per Month
Starting date to apply: 02 January 2020
Last Date to Apply: 26 January 2020
Requirement of SBI Junior associate 2020
Minimum Eligibility Requirements for SBI Junior Associate Post
1. Graduation in any stream from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. The date of passing the IDD should be on or before 01 January 2020.
2. The Candidates who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or the corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. The certificate should be dated on or before 01 January 2020.
3. Newly recruited Junior Associates will be required to complete e-lessons as prescribed by the bank during the probation. The newly appointed Junior Associates will be on probation for a minimum period of 6 months.
Age Limit for Requirement of SBI Junior associate 2020
I.e. The candidates must have been born between 02-01-1992 and 01-01-2000.
Age Relaxation for Requirement of SBI Junior associate 2020
Other Backward Classes (OBC) 3 years
Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen: The actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a max. Age of 50 years.
Widows, Divorced women, and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried: 7 years (subject to the maximum age limit of 35 years for General, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)
Important Dates for Requirement of SBI Junior associate 2020
Starting Date of Online Application: 2 January 2020
Last Date of Online Application: 26 January 2020
Last Date of Fee Payment: 26 January 2020
Preliminary Exam Admit Card: To Be Notified soon
Preliminary Exam Date: To Be Notified soon
Preliminary Exam Result Declaration: To Be Notified soon
Main Exam Date: To Be Notified soon
Main Exam Admit Card Release: To Be Notified soon
Main Exam Result Declaration: To Be Notified soon
Admit Card for Interview: To Be Notified soon
Date of Interview: To Be Notified soon
Final Result: To Be Notified soon
Application Fee for Requirement of SBI Junior associate 2020
General/ OBC/ EWS Rs: 750/-
Application Process for Requirement of SBI Junior associate 2020
1. Eligible & interested candidates can fill and submit the SBI Clerk Junior Associate application form on or before the last date 26th January 2020.
2. E-mail ID and Mobile number which are mandatory for the application must be a valid one. Under no circumstances, the candidate should share /mention registration no. to any other person.
3. Before submitting the application form, the candidates are directed to check the data and satisfy that the details entered by them are true and correct in all respects before they submit the application.
4. Vacancies reserved for the OBC category are available to OBC candidates belonging to the “creamy layer”. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in “CREAMY LAYER”, are not entitled to any relaxation/ reservation available to the OBC category.
5. OBC category candidate should submit the OBC certificate on format prescribed by Govt. of India, having a “Non-Creamy Layer’’ clause issued after 01-04-2019 if selected.
Selection Procedure for SBI Clerk Junior Associate Requirement 2020
The selection process will consist of preliminary & main exam and tests of specified opted local language.
(I) Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
(II) Phase – II: Main Examination
How to Apply for Requirement of SBI Junior associate 2020
Step 1: Scan your photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
Step 2: Candidates to visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the Online Application Form, available under the ‘Current Openings’. Or Click on Apply Online.
Step 3: First of all you will have to register yourself for the ‘SBI Recruitment of Junior Associates 2020’.
Step 4: After registration, candidates are required to fill required details such as Personal Details & Educational Qualifications.
Step 5: Upload of Photograph & Signatures.
Step 6: Complete the Payment of Fees through online by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
Step 7: Generate Registration Slip and take a printout of it also save a soft copy of registration slip (as .pdf) for future reference.
Candidates may note, that if any information provided in the application form is found to be false during verification, or at a future date, their application/candidature may be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons/notice therefor.
SBI Junior associate Salary
This job offers a good pay scale as follows: