Bihar State Health Society CHO Recruitment 2020 –
State Health Society Bihar has issued a latest notification for Community Health Officer (CHO) Vacancy. Job seekers who are looking for Govt jobs in Bihar can apply by 10 January 2020.
Other details of Bihar SHS CHO jobs 2020, SHS Bihar Recruitment 2020, SHS Bihar Community Health Officer Recruitment 2020, SHS Bihar CHO Jobs 2020, SHS Bihar Community Health Officer (CHO) 1500 Post, SHS Bihar Community Health Officer Jobs 2020 and Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are provided below…
Name of the Posts:Community Health Officer (CHO)
Total Number of Vacancies: 1200 posts
Bihar State Health Society CHO Recruitment 2020 Details
1. Candidates should have completed General Nurse and Midwifery (GNM) from a recognized institute or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc Nursing) from a recognized university or institution.
2. They should have permanent registration from an Indian Nursing Council or any State Nursing Council.
3. Candidates Working regular Staff Nurse, GNM/ B.Sc Nursing under Govt of Bihar or Working contractual Staff Nurse/GNM/B.Sc Nursing under NHM/Govt. of Bihar.
4. CHO in AYUSH: AMS/BUMS/BHMS
21 Years minimum age
42 Years maximum age
Female candidate: 3 Years
OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates: 3 Years
SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
Starting Date of Online Application: 24th December 2019 – 10:00 AM
Last Date of Online Application: 10th January 2020 – 06:00 PM
Last Date of Fee Payment: 10th January 2020 – 06:00 PM
Availability of Admit Card: Notified soon
Examination Date: Notified soon
General / OBC / EWS: 500/-
SC / ST / PH: 250/-
All Category Female: 250/-
Candidates can Pay the Exam Fees online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
General: Male 273 & Female 152
MBC: Male 143 & Female 85
BC: Male 90 & Female 46
SC: Male 147 & Female 71
ST: Male 10 & Female 04
1. Eligible & interested candidates can fill and submit the State Health Society Bihar Community Health Officer application form on or before the last date 10th January 2020.
2. E-mail ID and Mobile numberwhich are mandatory for the application must be a valid one. Under no circumstances, the candidate should share /mention registration no. to any other person.
3. Before submitting the application form, the candidates are directed to check the data and satisfy that the details entered by them are true and correct in all respect, before they submit the application. Once the application is submitted, no further change in data will be entertained.
How To Apply For SHS Community Health Officer Recruitment 2020?
Step 1: Go to this website Apply Online and click on New Registration and register yourself.
Step 2: After registration Click on Login (Already registered) using REGISTRATION NUMBER and DATE OF BIRTH.
Step 3: After RE-LOGIN by clicking on “Login” complete the Application form by completing the Provided tabs.
Step 4: Now enter Personal Details & Educational Qualification.
Step 5: Upload of Photograph & Signatures.
Step 6: Complete the Payment of Fees & Generation of Registration Slip.
Step 7: Verify all the details once before submitting the application form.
Step 8: Take a printout of Registration Slip & also, save a soft copy of Registration Slip for future reference.
Candidates may note, that if any information provided in the application form is found to be false during verification, or at a future date, their application/candidature will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons/notice therefor.
SHS Community Health Officer Salary
This job offers a good pay scale as follows:
Rs. 25, 000/- per month
Apply Online: Click Here
Download Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here